I’m here to help with your photo collection!
Are you the DIY kind of person who wants a few tips to get started?
Are you struggling to make time to curate your photo collection?
Do you find it too tedious and overwhelming to deal with new technologies?
I can help you with all that and more. What you find tedious, maddening and simply too time-consuming – I love it!
Whether you only need a bit of help to get started or want to outsource the complete project from A-Z – I’m your personal Melbourne Photo Organiser!
Here is how I can help you:
- 60-minute phone or Skype meeting
- Assessment - Where are your photos now? Do you brun backups? What software are you using? Do you have printed photos or other images and movies on outdated media that should be converted? What do you want to do with your photos in the end? Etc.
- Customised Solutions - A plan of action that is tailored to your goals, needs and budget.
- Written summary - you will not only receive a plan of action but helpful checklists and documentation.
- Up to 30 minutes of follow up conversations, to deal with all the questions that might come up along the process.
Your next step? Click on 'buy now' and once the payment has come through, I'll be in touch to make an appointment for our first meeting. If you're not quite ready to commit, don't hesitate to contact me on email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions.
Other possible packages (please note that price is on request, since every project is different):